Get To Know Us
Serving women and their families in Durham region since 1945
We are the YWCA Durham, a Turning Point for Women.
We provide quality programs and service through our:
- Ontario Early Years Centre - for parents and caregivers and their children
- Family Programs Centre - a gymnasium for community events and program delivery
- 2nd Stage Housing - a 33-bed unit for single women at-risk
- Supportive Housing Apartments - a 40 unit building for women led households
- Y's WISH Shelter - for abused women and their children
- APPLE community program - for longer-term counselling for women victims of violence
We offer meeting and recreational space at our 1 McGrigor and 33 McGrigor facilities.